Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Perfect 10



Convenient for us ladies, with warmer (sandal!) weather finally here, Sally Hansen has introduced a fabulous new product called the Nail Art Pen. It is like a paint pen for your nails. Talk about the perfect craft/beauty project in one! I am so excited to show off my first creation..... a vampy plum shade of polish (courtesy of Sephora by OPI Meet for Drinks) with glimmery silver done in french mani style. I can't wait to create some other bright color combinations on my toes this spring! With 8 colors available, including black, white, both light and dark pink, blue, silver, gold and red the possibilities are endless. I found my nail art pen on sale at Walgreen's for only $4 too, what a beautiful bargain. This would make a great Easter basket stuffer for the little chickas in your life too!

No comments: