Friday, June 12, 2009

Bump It


So, yesterday was a fantastic day for me...the Bump It arrived at Walgreen's!!! Yes, you have all seen it on TV and now it is finally available at your local pharmacy. And it is just as good as it looks on TV!! Seriously, this thing is awesome. I rocked it all day at work today and received mucho compliments! Thanks to all my work ladies for supporting my big hair love. It is super easy to put in and stays put better than you would think. I did adjust at lunchtime, but mostly out of boredom. Make sure to rat your hair up good before putting it in and then use quite a bit of hairspray to secure. The instructions and photos included are easy to follow. Have a great big hair weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude (can you call holly "dude"?) i've really been wanting one of these and am excited that i can get it at walgreen's! i'll try it out too and let you know how it goes!

laura

Holly said...

definitely let me know what you think, LJ! I am still loving the bump it.