Thursday, December 10, 2009

12 days of Christmas

I am kicking off a 12 day Christmas blogging spree with lots of fun ideas to get you ready for the 25th in style and more importantly with your sanity still in tact.

Drumroll please.......here is idea #12:

Courtesy of Paula Deen's Christmas magazine from 2008, these ornament-turned-flower-vases are just too easy. Don't they look great staggered as a centerpiece above? How about putting one at each place setting? Heck, if I was hosting Christmas this year, I would put these baubles all around the house.... in the powder room, on my guest room nightstands, clustered with candles and greenery on my mantle. The possiblities are endless, especially because you can choose ornaments and flowers to match your holiday decor. Use silk flowers and/or berries if you want to go completely low maintenance. One trip to Hob Lob and you have this one in the bag, girls! Their circular mirrors are even on sale at 1/2 off this week. They were located next to the registers at my store. Use a little hot glue to attach the ornament to the mirror, then stand back and wait for complements from your friends and family!

No comments: