Monday, March 8, 2010

Martha Stewart iPhone App


Let me explain the lack of postings lately....I finally got a iPhone. The tiny computer has been occupying all my "technology" time!! However, I found a fun Martha Stewart app to share. With the App, daily recipe ideas come straight to you, no more wondering "what's for dinner?" You can search for a dish among thousands of recipes, view photos, and choose "Quick Dinner Recipes" when you're looking for a meal that will be ready in no time. When you find a recipe you like, the App will create a grocery list for you, organized by aisle, which you can take straight to the store. This is perfect for me because I already organize my grocery list by the store layout, and now this does it for me. It is like Martha read my mind on this one!!

No comments: