Sunday, April 18, 2010

Makeup Mania


What a great weekend for makeup! I am embarrased to say this, but on Friday night I watched QVC for 3 full hours! It was their Beauty Newsmakers special and I was completely entranced. What a mindless way to unwind from a hectic week! I ended up purchasing some LORAC eye shadow. If you haven't tried LORAC shadows before, what are you waiting for? They are the best! Subtly shimmery and they last for hours. Here is the one I purchased http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^A201646,RecTypeInd^IOFFER,navlist^A201646*A193247*A170261*,cp^detail,tmp^related,cpprod^A200796,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=&cmtags==
In addition to my QVC marathon, I have a 15% off coupon to Sephora for Beauty Insiders that is good through tomorrow. I just think this lipgloss from Hourglass is genius. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P256901&categoryId=C17271 Perfectly shaped for your backpocket and great for summer when you don't want to leave the house with a bulky purse. Just slip this in your pocket and be on your way! Happy Sunday, Beauty Queens!

No comments: