Sunday, July 12, 2009

Become a Follower Tutorial

Many of you have told me you would like to become Followers of the gifted life so that you can leave me comments. Since I LOVE getting comments, below is a short tutorial on how you can sign up to be a follower. It is really easy and takes under 1 minute to do.
At the very bottom of the page, click on Follow.
If you have a google or yahoo email account, click on those icons to enter your address. If your email is through another provider, click on Create a new Google account. It will prompt you to enter the following: your email address, a password (you will need to remember this to leave comments) your location and a word verification. It is really that easy! I hope this is helpful and I hope you all sign up soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tutorial, Holls! Now we can leave comments on your fabulous posts.