Saturday, July 18, 2009

I am expecting.....

I know that title probably caught some of your eyes! Well, I am not expecting an actual baby, but a new blog instead. That's right ...the gifted life is getting a little sister! It has been an exciting week in our house, with me completing my Accredited Staging Professional (ASP) certification. I can hardly wait to start staging houses around the STL area! I have attached a few before and after pics of the room I staged in class this week. It was an incredible experience! Not only for us stagers, but for the seller too. She was so pleased with our work! To check out all the before and after pics of the house, visit this link http://picasaweb.google.com/betvos/StLouisJuly152009?authkey=Gv1sRgCMSAnrGY7dzzpwE#
and check back often for the birth announcement of my new staging blog!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're right! When I saw "I am expecting...", I just HAD to click! Congrats on your new staging career. What a great (and hopefully profitable) way to put your incredible talent to use.