Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back to school supplies (for adults!)

Why should kids have all the fun buying new school supplies this year? Here are some great grown up goodies to keep you organized, on time and sane as another school year kicks off.

This mail sorter from www.seejanework.com will help you tackle the mounds of bills, catalogs, fliers, you name it accumulating in your home. Empty your mailbox into the Mail.sorter: Its pre-labeled slots-"notice me," "respond to me," "read me," and "pay me." Also includes a side compartment for storing stamps and your checkbook. Your next project: deciding what to do with all your extra counter space!
This 3-way note pad is pretty much the bomb. I purchased one for myself last year while out Christmas shopping. I figured I spend 8+ hours a day at work, might as well try to cut down on the excessive post-it notes littering my desk. Although the pic doesn't show it real well, each of the sections are separate note pads. So if you finish your Tasks first (as if!) you can tear that one off and start fresh. Love it! Especially the little boxes to check off things as you complete them. So satisfying.
Get your own at www.organize.com

No comments: