Friday, August 21, 2009

Sparkle and Shine


I'm baaaack! Sorry for the blogging hiatus. Life has been a little crazy lately!

During my home staging course, I learned about a lot of easy cleaning secrets that are just too good not to share!



Krud Kutter-gets out all kinds of stains. Even removes those dark spots on the carpet around the edges of your rooms. For a list of everything it can remove, visit www.krudkutter.com

Dealing with a smelly litter box? Add baking soda to absorb odors.




Got a dingy dishwasher? Fill the soap dispenser with Tang or Lemonade flavored Kool-Aid and run cycle while empty.




Have you ever re-arranged your furniture, only to be left with unsightly carpet indentions?
Melt an ice cube on indention and fluff carpet with a fork while wet. Problem solved.


Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works so well on baseboards, doors, light switch plate covers-basically anything white! Thrilled me so much the first time I used it, I even cleaned the door from the garage into our basement. Made the whole garage look cleaner! These are super cheap and you get 2 in a package.



And I have saved my favorite tip for last....I HATE cleaning glass shower doors. The job is much easier though when you use dryer sheets to remove the soap scum. Sheets that have been used work the best. Just scrub away while letting your conditioner work and your shower doors will be sparkling in no time!

No comments: