Friday, December 31, 2010

Better late than never....


So, I know I am a little late getting a pic of our tree on here, but the holidays were just so hectic! We enjoyed lots of time with family and I am a little sad to take this beautiful tree down tomorrow! This was by far the biggest tree we have ever had, thanks to our 10 ft ceilings. We were looking for an 8-8 1/2 footer, but ended up with a 9 1/2 one. Oh well, I love every inch of it. We used 1100 lights and lots and lots of ornaments. We collect ornaments from our travels and are getting quite a collection now. I added the snowflakes ($1 for 12 from Dollar Tree) and the gold shimmery bow on top. I like that both the snowflakes and ribbon allow the lights to shine through. It made our entire living room glow all season long!

No comments: