Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fabric galore!

Well, the hubs is out of town this weekend. So that means I am eating chocolate and spending money. Isn't that what everyone does when they are home alone? While he is back in MO battling the snow, I have lots of sewing and crafting plans.

First off, I am going to make these adorable rose balls, from Craftily Ever After. Her printables are so fun too! Loving this new V-day one.


Next up, I am going to turn this pile of lovely into lots of pretty things. I went to 2 fabric stores today, it was bliss. I am not sure if I was more thrilled by all the different prints, colors and textures, or by the fact that I didn't have to cook dinner tonight. Ahhh, livin' the single life again! Be sure to come back later this weekend to see what this pile turns into.


No comments: